Many people spend years waiting for a soul mate to make them feel complete. Others settle for unfulfilling relationships out of fear of being alone. I believe we should fulfill our potential in life, with or without partners. Instead of expecting someone else to complete you, mastering the art of aloneness gives you mastery of your own life.
When you strengthen your relationship to yourself, you can develop greater self-esteem, personal fulfillment, and financial security. Here are eleven steps you can take to help develop the self-awareness and life skills needed to live a full, happy, successful, and financially secure life—whether you’re living it alone or with someone else.
Master the Art of Living Solo
1) Learn About and Develop Who You Are
2) Become Self-sufficient
3) Live Life by Deliberate Intention
4) Manage Fear so it Doesn’t Manage You
5) Become the Partner You Seek
6) Develop Effective Communication Skills
7) Build an Inner Support System
8) Develop an Outer Support System
9) Take Financial Control
10) Do Work You Love and in Which You Can Excel
11) Create and Live Your Ideal Life